Mortgages & Buy To Let Mortgages
We have access to the entire residential Mortgage market and Buy To Let mortgage market.
Bespoke IFA are fully independent of any Bank or Building Society, so you can be assured we work only in your best interest. The team are committed to making both residential and buy to let mortgages “simple” and will help you find the right mortgage, irrelevant of your current or past situation. Our professionally qualified advisers provide independent advice on;
- Residential mortgages, remortgages, mortgages for first time buyers and home movers.
- Buy to let mortgages, HMO’s and large portfolios.
- Auction purchase finance.
- Bridging loans with funds released in just 7 days from application.
- Debt consolidation mortgages.
- Mortgages for those with poor credit scores, defaults or late payments.
- Mortgages for high earners.
- Specialist or unusual mortgages.
- Mortgages for those who have been declined elsewhere.
- Mortgages for sole traders.
- Mortgages for limited company directors with as little as 1 year’s accounts.
- Mortgage Capacity Assessment Reports for use in court by solicitors or their clients.
- Shared ownership – Purchase, Remortgage, Staircasing.
- Help To Buy Mortgages.
- Secured Loans
Bespoke IFA are a member of the Association of Mortgage Intermediaries.
Your home/property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage or any other debt secured on it.
We charge a fixed fee for Mortgage advice and Buy To Let Mortgages. The precise amount you will pay will depend upon your circumstances, most clients pay a fee of £495 once a mortgage is fully offered. Speak to an adviser for further details.